Thursday, July 24, 2008

Worship

I love worship. In fact, if there is any part of ministry that is my favorite it is worship. If you really want to hear me go on and on about a subject, just start talking about worship. I love planning worship. I love a well exicuted worship service that is tight and truly God-focused. I love worshipping. I love worship so much that this past Tuesday night I attended a worship service via live feed online.

I have come to really enjoy worship music. All I listen to now is Christian radio. If I am in my car, I am listening to K-Love (the national network of Christian radio stations that plays "top-40" in the lite rock/pop style of Christian music). If I am in my office or at home I am probably listening to Air1 online (the sister station to K-Love but plays more of the alternative style of Christian music) since we don't have a local station.

One of the songs that was sung this past Tuesday night was Hillsong United's "Mighty to Save." I have heard the song before this week, but it has really connected with me this week. Since Tuesday I have not been able to get enough of this song or get it out of my head. In fact, as I have typed this post I am now listening to this song for the third time!

Here is a video of the band leading the song in worship.


BTW--now listening for the 4th time!

1 comment:

Alex Blankenship said...

Mack,

I love this song with all my heart. What a powerful worship song that makes me think of how majestic Jesus is! He can move the mountains! Praise God for His sacrificial grace. Can't wait to play this one live at MCC!

Alex