Monday, November 19, 2007

Cool New Tool & Bama

I like this new feature on blogger where I can put a poll out there and get everyone's feedback. I have decided my first poll will be a football poll. I am a big Alabama fan! I can't believe we lost to LA-Monroe this weekend. However, after two straight loses, redemption is coming this weekend in the form of Auburn--our arch enemy. The Tide will be hungry and looking to show everyone that we are deserving of a bowl. Tell me what you think and vote--will Bama beat Auburn this weekend?

3 comments:

David said...

Since bama hired Nick SaTan as their head coach, I will have to pull for Auburn. Sorry dude but I can't stand your coach. But I will end this with a positive comment - GO VOLS! :-)

Bob, Sarah, and Miriam Logsdon said...

Sorry that I am pouring more Hatorade on the team. I have never liked Alabama. I think Auburn will win by two touchdowns. But, on a positive note, I have always liked Mack Daddy McFarland. Grace and peace, bro.

David said...

Looks like most of your polling public got it right for this one. For my part, I was in Florida where they switched to the Fl/Fl State game, so I did not see the end of the UT/ky game.