Thursday, February 16, 2006

We're Moving

Yes, you read the title correctly. Amy and I are moving. Surely none of you expected us to stay in Memphis forever!

OK, Enough sarcasm. We are moving…to Marion, AR. For those of you who don’t know, Marion and West Memphis are two neighboring communities. We are not leaving Wonder City (we may stay here forever if God allows us!). However, God has blessed Amy and I to have a house built about half-way between West Memphis and Marion, about 6-7 miles from the neighborhood of Wonder City. So far everything has gone smoothly, and we believe that the entire process has truly been blessed by God. Surprisingly, Amy and I have had very little disagreements—from floor-plan, to carpet, to colors. Right now our lot is nothing but dirt. Our agent told us that we would see construction starting this week. We are looking forward to moving sometime this summer. Take a look at the photos to see what our floor plan and house will look like when completed.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! How exciting. So it took me leaving for yall to move? Did you not want to be my neighbor...I guess sharing an office and a ministry was enough?

I am excited about this for yall and Marion/WM. What a sign of commitment to God's work there! You two are to be commended.

What is the name of the subdivision? Are you close to Michael Cox, Keith Nicholson?